[tccrockets] Re: DairyAire 2015

  • From: Eric Melville <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 11:00:24 -0700

I realized I signed up for LCO during the Nike Smoke event, which I intend to
participate in. Would who ever takes the shift before mind holding duties long
enough for me to watch and recover my rocket?

- iPhone mail

On Apr 25, 2015, at 1:30 PM, James Dougherty <jafrado@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks John,

Excellent!
I added the Menu 2015 to the link below and totals for myself
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1E2Eg3wc-x5sZGt9msArdxqGA2sqrpAsDeS_grrGv6dk/edit?usp=sharing

Hi folks, please add your totals to the menu list below, we only have 19 days
until DA so we should
get some idea of how much food to bring.

Also, please sign up for RSO/LCO duties, everyone can spare 30-45 minutes a
day...

Thank you!
-James

On Sat, Apr 25, 2015 at 1:04 PM, <jwkelly@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
James - here is the menu for Dairy Aire . . . mostly the same as last time:

Fri:
- Dinner: cheeseburger meal ($6) -or- smoked sausage meal ($5)
Sat:
- Breakfast: chorizo and egg burritos with fresh pico de gallo ($5)
- Lunch: world famous tri-tip sandwiches ($8) -or- smoked sausage meal ($5)
- Dinner: chicken street tacos, rice and beans, fruit cup ($10); or chicken
taco salad ($10 - limited supply)
Sun:
- Breakfast: pancakes, sausage, bacon ($5)

On Apr 19, 2015, at 4:39 PM, James Dougherty <jafrado@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Folks,

It's 1 month until DairyArea 2015!

- Trailer: we need a volunteer to haul the trailer for the launch - if
we could have two volunteers for pick-up/drop-off we're good to go.

- Launch duty sign-up sheets: that is here (same as on Website, see the
DairyAire 2015 tab):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1E2Eg3wc-x5sZGt9msArdxqGA2sqrpAsDeS_grrGv6dk/edit?usp=sharing

If you haven't done this before, now is the time to learn!

- Food - John Kelly will provide a menu soon.

Thank you
-James
President, TCC