[tccrockets] Re: Dairy Aire

  • From: Aaron Stanley <rocketguy1317@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 06:43:37 +0000 (UTC)

A few suggestions beer.

Stone Brewing Arrogant Bastard
Stone Brewing Oak Arrogant Bastard
Stone Brewing IPA
Stone Brewing Ruination IPA
Stone Brewing Cali-Belgique IPA
Stone Brewing Levitation Ale
Sierra Nevada Pale Ale
Sierra Nevada Torpedo Extra IPA
Sierra Nevada Kellerweis
Sierra Nevada Summerfest *
Anchor Brewing Anchor Steam Beer
Anchor Brewing Liberty Ale
Anchor Brewing Summer Beer
North Coast Brewing Co. Scrimshaw Pilsner *
North Coast Brewing Co. Blue Star Wheat Beer
North Coast Brewing Co. Red Seal Ale
Deschutes Brewing Mirror Pond Pale Ale
Bear Republic Brewing Racer 5 IPA
New Belgium Ranger India Pale Ale
New Belgium Belgo Belgian Style IPA

*Lager/Pilsner style of beer.

None of these beers are "Light/Lite" beers but they aren't super heavy either.
I could enjoy any of these beers on a hot summers day.

Aaron Stanley
LUNAR# 1322
AEROPAC# 680
SARG# 10 - Equipment Manager
TRA# 10834 L3
NAR# 84298 L3
West Coast Aerotech Demo representative.
Aerotech the BEST way to fly.