[tccrockets] Re: Dairy Aire

  • From: "Richard King" <drrbk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 22:25:12 -0700

Bring your containers on Sunday!

RK

From: Ben Sandoval
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2012 9:53 PM
To: tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tccrockets] Re: Dairy Aire

      I like alot of them but you really have to enjoy beer to enjoy most on
this list.

      Stone Brewing are in your face type beer (yes I like them all specially
Ruination)

      Sierra Nevada all are session beers except for Torpedo (a favorite of
mine that will torpedo most, it's an in your face hopped up beer).

      Anchor Steam all nice session beers.

      Deschutes Mirror Pond, a bit hoppy but balanced and  loveable (have I
said I luv IPA's)

      North Coast nice session beers.

      Bear Republic Racer 5 IPA, a GREAT IPA get ready to race.

      New Belgium... mellower than the others but smooth beers non the less.

      I think a half keg will do it, a full keg the last few times was a bit
too much (did I really type this) leftover. Odd isn't it.

      This is JMHO. Look forward to seeing you all.