[tccrockets] Re: Dairy Aire

  • From: Mike Garrett <mgarrett@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 May 2012 16:24:51 -0700

Electrolyze it into hydrogen and oxygen. I hear those burn pretty well when you have the right mixture.

MG

On 08.05.2012 16:09, Karl Baumheckel wrote:
beer has too much water in it. It would have to be distilled first.

Karl

-------------------------
 "James Marino" <jmarino1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tuesday, May 8, 2012 7:15:09 AM
[tccrockets] Re: Dairy Aire

 The Rx guys know...

 Beer makes lousy propellant.

 Need some El Presidente Tequila for that. Much higher impulse. 8^)

James

Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 07:41:26 -0400
CC:
Subject: [tccrockets] Re: Dairy Aire

According to the name, the first six will get you stoned and the
first two will kill two birds with one stone. You will get stoned
and be arrogant Bastards.

Kimball