[tcb] Re: well ......... sure am lucky

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 20:07:46 -0700 (PDT)

OK Will, I also always use anti seize on the plug everytime I put one in.  This
keeps them from seizing when you take them out the next time, but how would it
prevent one from blowing out?  Ultimately strips the threads out from prior
removals?  Just curious.

Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  This is why I use anti-seize
on the threads of spark plugs.