[tcb] well ......... sure am lucky

  • From: treyjung@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 01:22:31 +0000

About a mile from my house (coming home from the monument show) I heard a loud
noise from the engine compartment ( shut the engine off) and coasted to a
stop... open the engine lid and saw that the #2 plug had blown out of the
head..... Pulled the plug off the wire and cranked up the bus and made it home
... it was loud , everyone was looking at me in the neighborhood.
Thank god this happened close to home.

Went inside and made myself a double margarita.... I'll look at it another day.
 Hope everyone made it home ok from the show!

Trey