[tcb] Re: traveling

  • From: Neil the VWDUDE <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 22:02:17 -0700 (PDT)

10-4 on the AIRS list!  I've used it in Lousianna and
Florida...good VW people!
--- Marie Metcalf <vwmarie@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

---------------------------------

clayton is way north of me. i'm about as south NM as
one can get before crossing into el paso texas. the
route 66 splits are in albuquerque, good people.
someday i'm gonna roadtrip to beulah colorado to see a
man made huge castle. one man has been building it
himself. look up castles in colorado. cool.
if you road trip in a vw remember the airs list on
type2.com. that is the list of people that will help
vw people in a pinch. kinda like tripleA road service
but more better. ya know. happy bussing

---------------------------------

From:  "j duncan" <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:  tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  [tcb] Re: vw & non-vw camping
Date:  Wed, 25 Jul 2007 21:31:29 -0500
>Keep the rubber side down. Ha!! The trick to life.
>
>It's a good thing hearing from those that don't post
often. Of
>course, this is no slight to those that do. As Denis
said, "Love ya,
>Suga!" . . .or something like that. ;)
>
>Marie:  I'll be sorta passing through your area on
the way to
>Sturgis. A little bit further north going through
Clayton, NM. My
>buddy from the 'burg--Pittsburgh, that is--wants to
go through as
>many states as possible so he can get a picture of
him and his bike
>in front of the state welcome signs. We are planning
on camping at
>either Trinidad State Park or John Martin State Park
in CO. I'm
>thinking this is about halfway to Sturgis from
Austin. We'll also
>spend a little time in Palo Duro Canyon. We're
leaving Wednesday
>mid-afternoon--just in time for the heat--and plan on
being there
>late that night or Thursday. Itinerary plans are
vague and open. Any
>thoughts or suggestions?
>
>Peter: You're a madman. Is there a treatment
available for VW fever?
>Good luck on the way home.
>

>----Original Message Follows----
>From: "Marie Metcalf" <vwmarie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>Yep, I'm in New Mexico north of El Paso, Texas and
travel to San
>Angelo frequently.
>
>From:  a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>Are you saying that you live in New Mexico?  Hey,
that would mean
>now we have members in 5(or is it 6?) states!!!!!

>http://liveearth.msn.com

 Don't get caught with egg on your face. Play
Chicktionary!

"You've got to love livin', baby, 'cause dyin' is a pain in the ass!"

-- Frank Sinatra

Building a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the
tools to get online.