[tcb] Re: traveling

  • From: "j duncan" <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 12:09:24 -0500

I've been around it and over it but never in it. And boy, did I get the story wrong! It would be cool to visit; maybe an overnight cruise for the Classic to consider?

That be something to see. A kazillion v-dubs parked in front of it!
King Ludwig would be proud.
Inks Lake is only a few miles down the road for camping.
The park is one of the nicest in central TX.
Mmmmmmmmm, camping.
Maybe sometime after aircoolerpalooza?

From: "Marie Metcalf" <vwmarie@xxxxxxxxxxx>

if you road trip in a vw remember the airs list on type2.com. that is the
list of people that will help vw people in a pinch. kinda like tripleA road
service but more better. ya know. happy bussing

http://newlivehotmail.com

http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/

http://newlivehotmail.com