[tcb] tape scrub glue scrub strip scrape scrub strip scrape scrub rinse zinc coat rinse paint Whew!

  • From: Gerald Livingston <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 19:47:57 -0600

tape scrub glue scrub strip scrape scrub strip scrape scrub rinse zinc coat
rinse paint Whew!

Shiny POR-15. That stuff goes a LONG way when you're not worried about
2-coating because it's going to be in a 0-traffic area (covered by
plywood). Lots of rust but only minor pitting in most places. Some
pinholes but no seriously thin metal. I'll J-B Weld the pinholes.

I got black POR because most of it will be in covered places and I
wanted the contrast to see where I'm painting it. I'll topcoat any
visible places later.

Last seal on the pop-top. Have to figure out how to clean up the excess
glue sprayed by my overzealous helper.

http://www.texasvolksbus.org/1970/2010-02-22_2010-03-03/index.html

G2