[tcb] Re: sharon

  • From: Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 22:57:04 -0500

I'm not but the panel van is: Just put 4 brand new 6:40X15 Firestones on it this afternoon. Kidding aside: Officially as of August 31. Practically, just as soon as summer school is over. Last day of class forever for me is August 11. Been doing this for 42 years. Taught my first college accounting class in the Fall semester 1964.

And the panel van is coming together. Just need to get the front door windows assembled and installed and the bumpers put on. Also need to sort out some wiring problems. Got the turn signals working, all lights working, the horn working, but have no brake lights. For an update this is a 60 double door, sealing wax red, bastard 40hp sort of ground up being restored original. Was going to have it ready for Texas Classic last April, but obviously didn't make it.

At 03:08 PM 7/25/2006, you wrote:

Sammie, I thought you were retired.

Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Current one that just came in the mail. Has a silver rat rod on the
front. Can't tell you which month's it is cause it's at home and I'm at
the office.