[tcb] sharon?

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 15:06:33 -0500

Did it work this time?
I saw on the BSKA list that you said:
There is a group of us here in the DFW area cruising to the 4 day event
Classic in Cal, we're leaving very early June 8th , returning after the
big
show June 13th at your own pace- anyone interested in joining us let us
know.  We're driving our 66 convertible, there's a 66 Baja, a 79 bus, a
63
beetle, and a 70 bus going so far. We're taking the I-40 route and
planning
to have dinner with the Alburquercue Air alliance that first evening,
if we
don't have delays.

Are we on that list?
We have a 71
I was thinking Paul was gonna meet Joe in Fort Worth and go with us.
Paul what is your plan?
Dan & Katrina Martin
1971 VW Bus
H.B.B.