[tcb] Re: need contact info

  • From: kelly dosch <kellydosch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 11:21:04 -0800 (PST)

  Thanks Chuck! (or is it Oleblue?) That sounds like a bus name. Chuck, is your
bus writing your emails for you and signing his own name?

Date: Saturday,
          December 18, 2010, 10:04 PM

              A furry little critter from down under me thinks,
                looks like a cross between a gerbel and a ferret.

--- On
                Sat, 12/18/10, w.wood
                <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From:
                  w.wood <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
                  Re: need contact info
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date:
                  Saturday, December 18, 2010, 6:21 PM

                  What is a sugar glider?
                  On Dec 16,
                  2010 12:15 PM, "Alma Jo Barrera" <patchmongrel1@xxxxxxxxxx>
                  wrote:
> Katrina give me a call or if someone has her
                  number got sugar glider questions

> Alma Jo
                  Barrera
> 2001, 2005 & 2010