[tcb] Re: need contact info

  • From: kelly dosch <kellydosch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 12:20:22 -0800 (PST)

  I hope he makes it to Bulli Gras.

--- On Sun, 12/19/10, chuck <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: chuck <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: need contact info
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, December 19, 2010, 3:12 PM

I write my own e-mails.The  bus is a 65 panel
van known as Bluebus.The e-mails would probably be better if they were
written by Bluebus.
  I just put Bluebus in the shop in
anticipation of starting the rack and pinion project.

oleblue

Date: Sunday,
          December 19, 2010, 9:12 AM

          Well, sometimes there is bus
          content.dogs, cats,Sugar gliders and little people seem to be the
          normal fare .Unless Denis falls off his deck trying to kill
          himself.someones lap top crashes ( mine).getting a job ,loss of a
          job.That having said there is a lot of good bus information if
          you can just pry it out of someone.Welcome to the weirdo
          site.
          oleblue

Date: Saturday, December 18,
                            2010, 6:21 PM

                            What is a sugar glider?
                            On
                            Dec 16, 2010 12:15 PM, "Alma Jo Barrera"
<patchmongrel1@xxxxxxxxxx>
                            wrote:
> Katrina give me a call or if someone
                            has her number got sugar glider questions

> Alma Jo Barrera
> 2001, 2005 &
                            2010
> National Scout Jamboree