[tcb] Re: need contact info

  • From: "chuck" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 15:30:11 -0600

Baring major complications Bluebus will be there complete with rain gear.It
always rains,sometimes more than others.Kayaks were in order last year.
oleblue
          From: chuck <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Date: Sunday, December 19, 2010, 3:12 PM

          I write my own e-mails.The  bus is a 65 panel van known as
Bluebus.The e-mails would probably be better if they were written by Bluebus.
            I just put Bluebus in the shop in anticipation of starting the rack
and pinion project.

          oleblue
                    From: chuck <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                    To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    Date: Sunday, December 19, 2010, 9:12 AM

                    Well, sometimes there is bus content.dogs, cats,Sugar
gliders and little people seem to be the normal fare .Unless Denis falls off
his deck trying to kill himself.someones lap top crashes ( mine).getting a job
,loss of a job.That having said there is a lot of good bus information if you
can just pry it out of someone.Welcome to the weirdo site.
                    oleblue
                              From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                              To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                              Date: Saturday, December 18, 2010, 10:04 PM

                                A furry little critter from down under me
thinks, looks like a cross between a gerbel and a ferret.

                                --- On Sat, 12/18/10, w.wood

                                From: w.wood <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
                                To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                Date: Saturday, December 18, 2010, 6:21 PM

                                What is a sugar glider?
                                On Dec 16, 2010 12:15 PM, "Alma Jo Barrera"
<patchmongrel1@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
                                > Katrina give me a call or if someone has her
number got sugar glider questions

Date: 12/18/10 19:34:00

12/19/10 07:34:00

07:34:00