[tcb] Re: low beam high beam switch

  • From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2010 11:39:04 -0500

Classic does have inspection. James, once you get the plates approved, you have
to send info to Austin or something to run the BW plates. Better get started
now. That's weather you do antique or not.

     From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
     Date: Wednesday, March 3, 2010, 8:22 AM

     Ya got me on that one James.  Never paid much attention to them
     other than the difference between screw terminals and push ons.
     Other than that as far as I know they are all the same.  I
     wouldn't pay $45 for that one on the samba though.