[tcb] Re: havasu

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 09:33:42 -0800 (PST)

I barely remember the first classic. Hmmm, could it of been the party at my
Vanagon??

"Gerald V. Livingston II" <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  On Thu, 28 Dec
2006 05:16:52 -0600 (Central Standard Time) Sharon
Chamberlain wrote:

> Love the article about Havasu Gerald, now I am even more excited to go, aren
> t VW people cool?
> We are all so lucky.
> I remember the first year at the TX Classic when you brought your parents
> and I wished I had my parents too, first like new original side tent I had
> ever seen, it rained that night.

I am officially declaring your last four words the UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE
YEAR!

"it rained that night"

HA!

Mom and Dad's air mattresses were floating in the "like new original side
tent" because the door flap wasn't zipped all the way down.

G2