[tcb] Re: havasu

  • From: <bustravler@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 7:26:24 -0600

We have been the last four years and have had a great time. Usually about 250+
busses from all vintages show up. The weather is great and the meet and greet
makes it  fun day or night. The highlight of the event is the raffle which has
has a wide variety of great bus stuff as giveaways and all proceeds go to a
local childrens charity.  Ronnie, Howard, and Lou among others  do a great job
preparing for the event.  Go to the website for more info.