[tcb] food plans???

  • From: Katrina Martin <kartina1075@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texas coolition buses <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 08:38:52 -0700 (PDT)

Ok so we are gonna need to make dinner for everyone on
Friday night.
Does anyone have any ideas?
(I was thinking about some B-B-Q sandwiches. I found
some great shredded beef at H.E.B. that we could eat.
Just heat up in a pan & serve on buns.)

Saturday morning we will be going to the show and we
will be next to a H.E.B. all day, so breakfast is
covered.
Saturday afternoon, hot dogs & next to the H.E.B.
still.

Ok Saturday night dinner plans? Are we going to eat on
the cruise after Busn'Bugtoberfest?

Sunday morning Dan & I will be making breakfast tacos.
We can get eggs,sausage,cheese,& tortillas at H.E.B.
on Saturday during the show.

It's gonna be a sooooo much fun.

Katrina

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail