[tcb] Re: engine to body

  • From: "Bergmans" <bergmanfamily@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 15:15:50 -0500

No, you should cut it in three pieces so it will be easy to install and r&r
the apron.

  _____

From: ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>

Sorry Duncan another VW question?

I purchased a new engine to body seal from WW.
http://www.wolfsburgwest.com/cart/DetailsList.cfm?ID=111813705a

It is a U shaped piece that extends from the rear of the engine tin to both
the left and right side of the bus.  Should this be one piece or should I
cut it so that I can remove metal (under the deck lid) with out removing the
entire seal?  Hopefully this makes sense.

Jeff

  _____

now.
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51733/*http:/mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8H