[tcb] Re: crackling noise in the wind

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 13:49:32 -0500

everytime i turn the radio on while driving my points go bad and you have to
fix my bus....ok, that was just the one timeseriously, it's not on fire i
looked... is the top about to blow off the darn thing?To:
tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [tcb] Re: crackling noise in the windDate: Thu, 23
Oct 2008 14:46:14 -0400From: wuzmop@xxxxxxxxxxxx "The Hustle" up louder? :p