[tcb] Re: crackling noise in the wind

  • From: "Trey Jung" <treyjung@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 14:21:58 -0500

My first Westy did that - I tightened the pop top braces and it seem to help a
little - I attributed this to taken off the top to paint it and must not have
got it back to where it was plus I used a new seal all around and it seem to
not have seated as before and air gets under the top.
Some people clamped the top down in the front.Trey