[tcb] Re: crackling noise in the wind

  • From: Mark Jenkins <marktts88@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 17:33:10 -0700 (PDT)

What year is the westy

----- Original Message ----
From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2008 4:46:39 PM
Subject: [tcb] Re: crackling noise in the wind

never, i found something better :D

________________________________
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 14:12:14 -0700
From: slammedcustom@xxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I don't think I would tell anyone about the "inbred" part.

Just sayin.

I still think wind is getting under it and that is what you are hearing. When
you gonna convert to a dormy top? :)

Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 12:11:49 -0700
From: slammedcustom@xxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I doubt seriously your white bread self has either of those. Although I have
been wrong before. Are you sure wind isn't getting under the top and ruffling
the pop top canvas?

Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 13:49:59 -0500
From: evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

What no Donna Summer or KC and the Sunshine Band?