[tcb] Re: could i be the first?

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 15:05:27 -0600

how many more hours would it be to make it all the way going bus speeds. like i have my time now roughly figured for here to austin but what about the rest like another 3 hours?

From: j duncan <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: could i be the first?
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 14:52:02 -0600

And we are in North Austin, just 1 mile south of Round Rock and only a few blocks off of I35. 9PM Dallas would put you here about 1AM.. You'll have to call me on the cell because I'm planning on being setup Thursday but I can give you the passcode to get into the house for a nice, comfy night's rest if you want or need. Same for any other TCB'er coming in from outta town.DuncanFreedom van Gogh1989 3.3L Vanaru"You can't fool me, there is no Sanity Claus." Chico Marx > From: i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx > theoretically i should hit dallas at around 9pm thursday night.
Get the Live.com Holiday Page for recipes, gift-giving ideas, and more.
www.live.com/?addtemplate=holiday

Dave vs. Carl: The Insignificant Championship Series.  Who will win? http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://davevscarl.spaces.live.com/?icid=T001MSN38C07001