[tcb] Re: could i be the first?

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 07:48:57 -0800 (PST)

Brian , another tip that has helped me , is to go to
events that you have alot of knowlegable freinds at.
They have saved my ars many times . If it wouldn't
have been for freinds at Eureka Springs last year , I
might still be living at Denis's . Also youv'e got
good freinds along the way , I live off I 35 about 3
hrs from Fredricksburg if you need any help .

=== message truncated ===

Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone

T.C.B.