[tcb] Re: could i be the first?

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 07:16:41 -0800 (PST)

Anytime your going North, It's up hill.

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  and, not to sound stupid but
where are the hills you are referring to. keep
in mind i am 4.5 hours south of denis (haulin' ass in the pickup) and it
isn't near as hilly down here. if you are comming up what is that 540? hell
yea it is hilly but i will be on 30 the entire way home. from dallas to
benton all i 30

From photos to predictions, The MSN Entertainment Guide to Golden Globes has
it all. http://tv.msn.com/tv/globes2007/?icid=nctagline1