[tcb] Re: club jackets or whatever

  • From: Beverly Williams <bevwill64@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 17:26:03 -0800 (PST)

I'm just now catching up on my email -- So what was the final decision?  Is it
too late to suggest a "Pink Ladies of the TCB" Jacket?

Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:     Multiple options are being
  1) Embroidered Jackets - most expensive item.
  2) Embroidered work shirts (aka bowling shirts) - Viable option
  3) Patches - I can't do these with the equipment I have.
  4) Screen Printed work shirts - most viable option and the cheapest.
  I will leave it up to the consensus of the club to decide which route we want
to take.

Mark Sawyer
84 Vanagon Westy--"Twinkie"
92 Cabriolet--"Tinker"
70 Karmann Ghia Vert--"Dorothy" (soon to be running)
70 Type 1 Vert--"Vern" (still in pieces)
69 Type 3 Fastback--"Earnest" (also in pieces)
Texas Coalition of Busses (T.C.B)
Heidenheimer Bully Brigade (H.B.B)
Huntsville Organization of Busses (H.O.B.O)