[tcb] Re: club jackets or whatever

  • From: "Christopher Dirksen" <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 12:37:28 -0600

I would think we could ALL put in 2 or 3 bucks for this. I'm in thanks for heading it up Mark!

Cajun Eskimo

Christopher Dirksen

From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: club jackets or whatever
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 09:12:50 -0800 (PST)

I can do any of the listed options except for the patches. It's all a matter of what you want to pay for. You can provide your own jacket or shirt if you want to. The cost of getting the logo digitized for embroidery is approx. $150.00 Who wants to help split the cost??

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
what about an embroidered screened bowling jacket?

j/k i vote for option 4 with a bowling shirt

>From: "Trey Jung"
>To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [tcb] Re: club jackets or whatever
>Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 11:03:03 -0600
>
>what about jackets like the aircoolers wear ? with the TCB logo on the
>back.....
>
>On 1/9/07, Mark Sawyer wrote:
>>
>>Multiple options are being suggested.
>>
>>1) Embroidered Jackets - most expensive item.
>>
>>2) Embroidered work shirts (aka bowling shirts) - Viable option
>>
>>3) Patches - I can't do these with the equipment I have.
>>
>>4) Screen Printed work shirts - most viable option and the cheapest.
>>
>>I will leave it up to the consensus of the club to decide which route we
>>want to take.
>>
>>Opinions???????????????
>>

>>Mark Sawyer
>>84 Vanagon Westy--"Twinkie"
>>92 Cabriolet--"Tinker"
>>70 Karmann Ghia Vert--"Dorothy" (soon to be running)
>>70 Type 1 Vert--"Vern" (still in pieces)
>>69 Type 3 Fastback--"Earnest" (also in pieces)
>>Texas Coalition of Busses (T.C.B)
>>Heidenheimer Bully Brigade (H.B.B)
>>Huntsville Organization of Busses (H.O.B.O)

Find sales, coupons, and free shipping, all in one place!  MSN Shopping Sales & Deals