[tcb] Re: club jackets or whatever

  • From: Katrina Martin <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 20:34:10 -0600

http://50smemorabilia.safeshopper.com/63/cat63.htm?999

Some of these cool pink satin jackets, or maybe a bowling shirt??

I was thinking some pink capri pants with TCBB silk screened down the side of the leg...

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin

On Jan 18, 2007, at 7:51 PM, Beverly Williams wrote:

Hey that's even better!  So can we get them in pink?

Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
No, that's the TCBBs. TCBusBabes. Emily, I think, came up with that one.

sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
No,but if anyone deserves one you do.

Beverly Williams <bevwill64@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm just now catching up on my email -- So what was the final decision? Is it too late to suggest a "Pink Ladies of the TCB" Jacket?

Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Multiple options are being suggested.

1) Embroidered Jackets - most expensive item.

2) Embroidered work shirts (aka bowling shirts) - Viable option

3) Patches - I can't do these with the equipment I have.

4) Screen Printed work shirts - most viable option and the cheapest.

I will leave it up to the consensus of the club to decide which route we want to take.

Opinions???????????????

Mark Sawyer
84 Vanagon Westy--"Twinkie"
92 Cabriolet--"Tinker"
70 Karmann Ghia Vert--"Dorothy" (soon to be running)
70 Type 1 Vert--"Vern" (still in pieces)
69 Type 3 Fastback--"Earnest" (also in pieces)
Texas Coalition of Busses (T.C.B)
Heidenheimer Bully Brigade (H.B.B)
Huntsville Organization of Busses (H.O.B.O)

Need Mail bonding?