[tcb] Re: christmas lights on a v-dub

  • From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 21:25:28 -0800 (PST)

about 3 years ago, I put the 58 in the front year with
rope lights goin' from it to two Christmas reindeer,
had a Santa cutout taped to the inside of the driver's
side window....looked cool as hell!
Until a neighbor complained and the city code
enforcement made me move the bus outta the yard...
Christmas hatin' bus-tards!
BTW, Brian, sorry I couldn't stop by while I was in
the area...had problems too numerous to list (none
with the Road Dog, thankfully!)...

--- Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> it's too late this year but next year santa is going
> to be driving the v dub
> in the front yard...but i want to be able to still
> drive it by just simply
> unplugging moving santa and driving it. will they
> survive the interstate?
>

> >From: "Sharon Chamberlain" <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> >To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> >Subject: [tcb] Re: christmas lights on a v-dub
> >Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 11:04:06 -0600 (Central
> Standard Time)
> >
> >We use the large black spring folder clips and
> clear strong packaging tape.
> >We should have instructons here though from Mike &
> Carol Rugowski, they do
> >the best lights I have ever seen on any bug  and
> bus, they have a big bow
> >on
> >their bus this year. One year they did their bug
> solid, really cool too.

www.live.com/?addtemplate=football&icid=T001MSN30A0701

"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If
you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've
never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop
thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in
which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater
than the need for an answer."

-- Ken Kesey

http://mail.yahoo.com