[tcb] Re: christmas lights on a v-dub

  • From: "Sharon Chamberlain" <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 11:04:06 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

We use the large black spring folder clips and clear strong packaging tape.
We should have instructons here though from Mike & Carol Rugowski, they do
the best lights I have ever seen on any bug  and bus, they have a big bow on
their bus this year. One year they did their bug solid, really cool too.