[tcb] Re: christmas lights on a v-dub

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 12:36:04 -0600

yep

From: evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: christmas lights on a v-dub
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 17:47:30 +0000

Brian, are you bored or something?

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 11:27:05
To:tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

it's too late this year but next year santa is going to be driving the v dub
in the front yard...but i want to be able to still drive it by just simply
unplugging moving santa and driving it. will they survive the interstate?

>From: "Sharon Chamberlain" <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [tcb] Re: christmas lights on a v-dub
>Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 11:04:06 -0600 (Central Standard Time)
>
>We use the large black spring folder clips and clear strong packaging tape. >We should have instructons here though from Mike & Carol Rugowski, they do
>the best lights I have ever seen on any bug  and bus, they have a big bow
>on
>their bus this year. One year they did their bug solid, really cool too.

Get live scores and news about your team: Add the Live.com Football Page
www.live.com/?addtemplate=football&icid=T001MSN30A0701

Type your favorite song.  Get a customized station.  Try MSN Radio powered by Pandora. http://radio.msn.com/?icid=T002MSN03A07001