[tcb] Re: banita park info

  • From: Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 11:33:14 -0600

Shirley:
Address is 200 South Fredonia Street.  Should work well on mapquest though
I have not tried it.  It's immediately two blocks south of downtown.  2
blocks east and 2 blocks south of the intersection of hwy 21 and business 59.

Don't know who asked for the toys.  All of our trophies are made.  Handmade
by the members but we didn't ask for toys.

Hope you guys have fun camping at the Mission Tejas Park.  It should be
really beatiful.  Dogwoods are just now beginning to bloom really
nice.  Also, azaleas are just popping to full bloom.  Pray for good weather.
Sammie