[tcb] Re: banita park info

  • From: KatrinaMartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 12:13:56 -0600

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addtohisto
ry=&location=H6lub5jNfK1ZBxyiz%2bKA5O9VMx43ROlowFpibgqUQVFmdPAKwU%2b%2f7g94Bi
pdFkjDPCLpdpol0eL10R6mABTxyTMJUrPI4dfvmmW6TAxjUh98wUFS7Lxc2HUDIYIwrkqKoWPacFk
kWN35UUkT37Yx2A%3d%3d[1]

That's mapquest. Kind of a long link.

Katrina &Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
Houston Air Coolers
Texas Airheads
Texas Coalition of Buses
Heindenheimer Bulli Boyz
http://homepage.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin

From: Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>

Date: Monday, March 21, 2005 11:33 am

Subject: [tcb] Re: banita park info

>Shirley:
>Address is 200 South Fredonia Street. Should work well on
>mapquest though
>I have not tried it. It's immediately two blocks south of
>downtown. 2
>blocks east and 2 blocks south of the intersection of hwy 21 and
>business 59.
>
>Don't know who asked for the toys. All of our trophies are made.
>Handmade
>by the members but we didn't ask for toys.
>
>Hope you guys have fun camping at the Mission Tejas Park. It
>should be
>really beatiful. Dogwoods are just now beginning to bloom really
>nice. Also, azaleas are just popping to full bloom. Pray for
>good weather.
>Sammie
>

>At 11:22 AM 3/21/2005, you wrote:
>>Dear Sammie,
>>
>>Can you post an intersection or address for Banita park so I can
>get an
>>address/map to the park? thanks.
>>
>>Who asked for toys for making trophies? Do you still need any? Will
>>you be at the show in Nacogdoches this weekend?
>>
>>shirley

--- Links ---
   1
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&amp;country=US&amp;addtohistory=&amp;location=H6lub5jNfK1ZBxyiz%2bKA5O9VMx43ROlowFpibgqUQVFmdPAKwU%2b%2f7g94BipdFkjDPCLpdpol0eL10R6mABTxyTMJUrPI4dfvmmW6TAxjUh98wUFS7Lxc2HUDIYIwrkqKoWPacFkkWN35UUkT37Yx2A%3d%3d