[tcb] Plans for East Texas Bloomin Show...

  • From: KatrinaMartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 11:52:47 -0600

East Texas Bloomin'VW Show plans (I am praying for good weather):

Mark,Dan,And I will be leaving here at 9a.m.We are leaving from Houston so
itwill take us about 4 hours to get to Nacogdoches.

We will be arriving Mission Tejas State Park in Grapeland at 1:00p.m. We
willcamp Friday and Saturday.

I plan on making some shrimp ka-bobs,deviled eggs, and desert for Friday
night.

If someone could bring some potato salad or cole slaw, that would be great.
Bring your own drinks!

Saturday : East Texas Bloomin'VW Show

The park downtown at 200 South Fredonia Street in Nacogdoches,TX
8a.m.-2p.m.$15

Saturday we will be at the show,and there's places to eat downtown. Or we
canplan another dinner. Any ideas? Sharon?Shirley?Larry?Terry?

I can't wait until Friday!

Katrina &Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
Houston Air Coolers