[tcb] Re: a calendar of TCB events...

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 11:54:59 -0600

i want to camp at lake texoma and go fishing. that would be fun

From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: a calendar of TCB events...
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 09:28:41 -0800 (PST)

How about camping somewhere near Chuck & Sue's place? Seems to be centrally located for the South Texas people and the Oklahoma & Arkansas people.

Katrina <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx> wrote: Then we should pick another place. I didn't notice the date was the Cal classic dates. Sorry.

So Andrew, where are we camping in May or June? Pick a private camp ground please. No state parks, they have park ninjas, bedtime definately at 10 at those lame places. Thanks! I think we should camp in Oklahoma. Or maybe Arkansas, Denis?

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/

Dave vs. Carl: The Insignificant Championship Series.  Who will win? http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://davevscarl.spaces.live.com/?icid=T001MSN38C07001