[tcb] Re: a calendar of TCB events...

  • From: Katrina <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 09:18:27 -0800

Then we should pick another place. I didn't notice the date was the Cal classic
dates. Sorry.

So Andrew, where are we camping in May or June? Pick a private camp ground
please. No state parks, they have park ninjas, bedtime definately at 10 at
those lame places. Thanks! I think we should camp in Oklahoma. Or maybe
Arkansas, Denis?

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/