[tcb] Re: a calendar of TCB events...

  • From: j duncan <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 01:09:08 -0600

Dang good find! We're penciled in!!Historical/ Geographical Significance
          Turner
          Falls Park, the oldest park in Oklahoma, has received national
          publicity and has served as a classroom for the naturalist.  Many
          springs from the world famous Arbuckle Mountains form Honey Creek
          which cascades down a seventy-seven (77) foot fall to a natural
          swimming pool making the majestic Turner Falls the largest waterfall
          in Oklahoma.  The park is accented with beautiful picnic areas,
          nature trails, caves, geological wonders, and two natural swimming
          pools very unique in nature.The Turner Falls area has
                              been described as one of the three geological
                              windows into our past, including the Grand
                              Canyon and the Black Hills of South Dakota.As
early as 1868 Turner
                              Falls was known as a popular recreational area.
                              The City of Davis operates the park and you are
                              welcome to enjoy the
          1500 acres
                              of  fun
          .in the "Heart of the Arbuckle
          s". RANGER DANGER:  24-Hour  Police
Patrol.http://www.turnerfallspark.com/C&DFrom: k.d.martin@xxxxxxxx have a NEW
camp-out we should do on JUNE 9th or 10th, Turner Falls. It's in Oklahoma in
the Arbuckles.
Fixing up the home? Live Search can help.
http://imagine-windowslive.com/search/kits/default.aspx?kit=improve&locale=en-US&source=wlmemailtaglinenov06