[tcb] Re: Yo Joe

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gvl2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 12:10:14 -0500 (Central Standard Time)

You could always go the "cash route" for this weekend. I think U-Haul tow
dollys (ies?) are $40/day or thereabouts. Pick up Thursday and return
Sunday would run you $160 though. Pretty pricey for a weekend campout.
(Of course I say this after spending around $300 on fuel for the Jerome
trip and making plans to do it again next week for JBB <grin>)

Gerald