[tcb] Re: Yo Joe

  • From: "jumpinjoe" <jumpinjoe@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 09:14:09 -0500

Hey all,

I do plan on bringing the r.v. this weekend.  I haven't got my
schedule from KILT yet.  I'm supposed to have this weekend off.
I'll keep you posted on that.  I don't know if I can make it to
Brenham or not by 1 p.m.  I get off at 12 noon and I would still
have to go out to Sealy to pick it up.   I might have to get
directions from you and catch up with ya'll or something.

Hey, I just thought of something, since I'm just getting the r.v.
Wednesday, lets have a house warming...uh...r.v. warming party
this weekend, since I will be living in it.  What do you think,
anyone want to throw a party, Friday or Saturday night?   Eric,
don't forget to bring pillows and if you need blankets, I have not
stocked it yet.  And all who plan to use the shower, don't forget
towels.

Thanks

Jumper!~

From: Eric Woodall <type2list@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 05:26:54 -0700 (PDT)

>Hey,
>You still bringing the RV?
>And Ronnie, we won't be able to meet you in Hempstead at 6:00am,
we'll be leaving houston at about 10:00/10:30 am

Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net