[tcb] Re: What's it worth?

  • From: Julie <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 07:58:29 -0600

Wow-wee that's tons of good advice.  Thanks.

I'm not really shopping, I have all of the Buses that I could ever need or
want.  I just thought maybe I found something that might be good for somebody
else.

I have AAA but the funny thing is, is that it gets used more on my mom's New
Beetle than on my Buses.

Julie