[tcb] Re: What's it worth?

  • From: "Lonnie Bergman" <bergmanfamily@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 07:25:10 -0600

I wish I'd had my camera with me. It is a 58, not a 56. The only things I
saw (didn't see) that were missing were the engine apron and the right rear
corner sheet metal that had been cut out. Has a 36hp eng,less a muffler. He
said he had clear titles to it and a 63 bug and wanted $500, take both or
nothin'. It still has the org. front bumper on it.