[tcb] Re: What's it worth?

  • From: Julie <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 00:44:09 -0600

I did cringe when I saw it in the grass.

When I asked about trying to get it running or inflate the tires so I could get
a better look underneath it became strained.  His yes seemed to turn to no and
then back to yes if he had the cash in his hand or it would go back to him
saying that he wants to keep it and restore it, but he will never do it and he
wants it to go to a loving home blah blah blah total waste of time.

If the body and interior were close to perfect, I could contemplate dealing
with unknown mechanical problems or if it could be test driven to determine
that the engine, tranny, brakes,... are in working order I could handle doing
the beautifying work.  But unknown mechanical condition plus rust to address
better translate to a free Bus.  Don't doubt, you can get free ones.