[tcb] Re: What is Wrong With My Bus?

  • From: Ken <dblcab67@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 17:20:35 -0600

Fred, you have to " read" the wiring diagram. If you don't already have a color
wiring print then get one. By following the color stripes on the wire back from
the 9 pin to the fuse box and from the 9 pin to light bulb it's supposed to
power is all you should need. Don't forget to triple check all your grounds.

Sent by pure magic