[tcb] Re: Wenks Show/Swap

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 15:54:21 -0800 (PST)

Huh?  Naw, it was a good deal.  I sold my 60 DC project bus to Antonio and I
had been saving a big nut tranny for it as well as a 67 front end.  My plan was
to make it a SWR twin to the panel van with late model suspension and engine so
it would be a good driver.  It went to Antonio at a fair price for a project
and I included the suspension and tranny that I had for it.  I also sold a
parts bus to James and he picked over some of my other bus parts while he was
picking up the bus.  He'll probably make a profit on it, but I got a fair price
for all of it.

From: Lonnie & Bonnie <bergmanfamily@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, November 30, 2011, 5:25 PM

you don't happen to have a pair of backing plates for a 64-67 big nut rgb, do
you?