[tcb] Re: Wenks Show/Swap

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 15:02:53 -0800 (PST)

Ok, yes I know him, just didn't place the name.  I'll hang a sign on it for him.

From: John Barry <bigfoot51102@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, November 30, 2011, 2:57 PM

Sammie, I just spoke to Fredo Ramos, he wants the 67 wipers if no one has
spoken for them.
John Barry

Sent from behind a tree in the woods.

On Nov 30, 2011, at 2:29 PM, sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

$60.  I would ask more since it is fairly clean and only has some surface rust;
but it has a dent in the rear (that should be easy to straighten).  If you or
anyone wants to know what the difference is:  The 67 has a special notch cut
out of the pan to clear the dual circuit MC.  If that sounds too high, come out
to the show and take a look at it first.

And by the way:  Latest word I have is that the show may be changed to Dec 11.
Talked to them this morning and they were going to decide sometime today.
Weather forecast for Dec 4 is cruddy and long range forecast for 11th looks a
lot better.

And one more note:  I have a 12 V complete wiper assembly for a 67 bus.  Great
if you need one for your 67 or superb for converting your 6 V to a 12V.  Note
sure of price yet but am thinking about $75.