[tcb] Re: We need Paul badly

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 13:05:30 -0600

denis is right, after unbolting my beam the other night my wrench slipped and i
whacked my ring finger, my wedding ring pinched the skin so hard that it caused
a big blood blister instantaneously. and i yelled
"WKKHABG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"seriously, it stands for "We
Know Kirk Has A Bus Gang"and seriously, hershey has no front end and will be
getting the narrowed treatment the first part of december...he'll also be
getting 67 spindles that shall be flipped for three more inches of drop and i
won't have to worry about binding like i do from the ball joint spindles i
have.anyone interested in my ball joint trailing arms and spindles let me know.
they should come with backing plates too.From: coocoo@xxxxxxxxx:
tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [tcb] Re: We need Paul badlyDate: Tue, 11 Nov 2008
11:49:18 -0600

It's a sound that Brian makes.

    From: mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [tcb] Re: We
    need Paul badlyDate: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 16:55:45 +0000
    Probably some kind of Arkansas thing.

    --------------
      Original message -------------- From: Kirk
      <slammedcustom@xxxxxxxxx>

          I was thinking of asking Brian what the WKKHABG bases
            their facts on. --- On Tue, 11/11/08, Brian Denning
            <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
            From:
              Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>Subject: [tcb]
              Re: We need Paul badlyTo: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Tuesday,
              November 11, 2008, 9:16 AM
              i was thinking the same thing this
              morning

              From: coocoo@xxxxxxxxx: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [tcb] We
              need Paul badlyDate: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 09:15:24 -0600
              Maybe it's just me, and I didn't
              think Paul posted all that much, but since he's been in the
              hosptal there is no traffic here at all.

              He might go home today. I hope he
              feels like talking.

              Windows Live Hotmail now works up to 70% faster. Sign up today.

    Windows Live Hotmail now works up to 70% faster. Sign up today.

  No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG -
  http://www.avg.com Version: 8.0.175 / Virus Database: 270.9.0/1780 -
  Release Date: 11/10/2008 8:58 PM
See how Windows® connects the people, information, and fun that are part of
your life
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/119463819/direct/01/