[tcb] Re: We need Paul badly

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 11:06:43 -0600

nope it's based on a phone call where kirk said "i don't have one loose" when i
asked if he had a bus draglink and based on a samba comment i read today on an
older post of kirks where he said "mine" referring to a bay window bus.not to
mention he is on the "Texas Coalition of Busses" which is a members only elite
group of fine bus owners ;)From: mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:
tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [tcb] Re: We need Paul badlyDate: Tue, 11 Nov 2008
16:55:45 +0000
Probably some kind of Arkansas thing.

-------------- Original message -------------- From: Kirk
<slammedcustom@xxxxxxxxx>

I was thinking of asking Brian what the WKKHABG bases their facts on. --- On
From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>Subject: [tcb] Re: We need Paul
badlyTo: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Tuesday, November 11, 2008, 9:16 AM

i was thinking the same  thing this morning

From: coocoo@xxxxxxxxx: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [tcb] We need Paul badlyDate:
Tue, 11 Nov 2008 09:15:24 -0600

Maybe it's just me, and I didn't think Paul posted all that much, but since
he's been in the hosptal there is no traffic here at all.

He might go home today. I hope he feels like talking.

Windows Live Hotmail now works up to 70% faster. Sign up today.