[tcb] Re: We need Paul badly

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 11:49:18 -0600

It's a sound that Brian makes.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxx
  To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2008 11:24 AM
  Subject: [tcb] Re: We need Paul badly

  Okay, so what does WKKHABG stand for???

    From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
    nope it's based on a phone call where kirk said "i don't have one loose"
when i asked if he had a bus draglink and based on a samba comment i read today
on an older post of kirks where he said "mine" referring to a bay window bus.

    not to mention he is on the "Texas Coalition of Busses" which is a members
only elite group of fine bus owners ;)

    From: mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxx
    To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 16:55:45 +0000

    Probably some kind of Arkansas thing.

      From: Kirk <slammedcustom@xxxxxxxxx>
            I was thinking of asking Brian what the WKKHABG bases their facts
on.

            --- On Tue, 11/11/08, Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>

              From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
              To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
              Date: Tuesday, November 11, 2008, 9:16 AM

              i was thinking the same thing this morning

              From: coocoo@xxxxxxx
              To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
              Subject: [tcb] We need Paul badly
              Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 09:15:24 -0600

              Maybe it's just me, and I didn't think Paul posted all that much,
but since he's been in the hosptal there is no traffic here at all.
              He might go home today. I hope he feels like talking.

              Windows Live Hotmail now works up to 70% faster. Sign up today.

8:58 PM