[tcb] Re: Sparky Update

  • From: Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 16:35:23 -0600

I run the Fawcett(sp) on a couple of my cars with dual weber 34's and I think the pressure on those things is supposed to be automatic at 3 psi. 1 or 1.5 sounds too low to me also.

At 02:26 PM 11/30/2006, you wrote:
Glad to hear it was only a minor miscalculation.

Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Last week before the stalling, I changed the oil, adjusted valves & replaced the fuel filter. I also adjusted my fuel regulator down from 2 PSI to 1 PSI - dual kadrons.

After the hiccup, I reset the regulator at 1.5 PSI.

No further problems and I've been driving back and forth to work all week.

VWFM I think.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Ronnie

Check out <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=43257/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta>the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.