[tcb] Sparky Update

Well, Mark and I fired up Sparky's newly rebuilt engine Saturday night.  It
sounded great.  Mark set the timing Sunday AM and wrapped up a few finishing
touches before I hauled it home.  And no oil leaks!

I ordered a new oil pump, a couple of breather adapters for the carbs and the
heater box linkage today and should be ready to stuff the engine back in next
weekend.  Can't wait to see how Sparky runs now.

1914, dual Kadrons and 110 cam should make it climb those Arkansas hills a
little better.

Thanks to Mark S, Mark J, Dan, Katrina and Emily.

Ronnie